[osg-users] setNestRenderBins questions

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Tue Jul 1 13:34:44 PDT 2008

If it only applies to a single render bin, then perhaps the name should not
be plural, which implies (to me, at least), that this setting affects more
than one bin. The code comment also implies this: "to prevent render bins
being nested, call setNestRenderBins(false)" perhaps should instead read as
follows: "to prevent a render bin from being nested, call
setNestRenderBin(false)".

And, I'll repeat my question regarding .osg/.ive support for this feature.
If I disable render bin nesting, save to a .osg file, then display with
osgviewer, the nesting is no longer enabled...
   -Paul