[osg-users] Testing of OSG and VPB SVN in prep for 2.5.3devreleasese

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:49:54 PDT 2008

Hi Jason,

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Jason Daly <jdaly at ist.ucf.edu> wrote:
> Just updated.  Now, if I don't do anything to the environment, it settles on
> USE_MUTEX. This is an improvement (it previously didn't pick any method).

Good to hear, thanks for the testing.

> I still have to set CXXFLAGS="-march=i686" in the environment for it to pick
> USE_GCC_BUILTINS.

I'm afraid I don't know of any alternative to this for getting CMake
to trigger a build for a different architecture.  Perhaps those more
expert in CMake might have something to suggest, until then perhaps
this is somthing to add to CMake wiki files on openscenegraph.org.