[osg-users] setNestRenderBins questions

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:29:42 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

The setNestRenderBins only affects where the bin (if any) associated
with the StateSet gets placed in the rendering graph, it doesn't
enable or disable what happens for child StateSet.   I don't believe
it's a feature that you'd want to inherit, its not state like modes
and StateAttributes, it's a control associated with RenderBin
placement and that is tightly bound to the StateSet.

Robert.