[osg-users] Rendering to multiple graphics cards

Joakim Simonsson joakim at autosim.no
Tue Jul 1 06:21:48 PDT 2008

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 00:34:09 +0200, Bob Balfour <bob at bal4.com> wrote:

> The scene achieves 60Hz at times, but feels choppy, and I notice the
> middle two GPUs at times show long orange bars, which are killing the
> 60Hz rate.

This is probably obvious for you, but the "fancy" aero rendering is turned
off, right?

> or 2 double-wide screens (screen 0 & 2, each set to 2880x900). Note that
> in the Vista display settings all 4 screens are set up as 1 big
> "extended desktop".

How do you configure "extended desktop" in Vista? I mean, microsoft (or
nvidia) has removed the horizontal/vertical span possibility. But if I
understand you correctly, there is a possibility to "fool" vista, so it
believes your multiple monitors is only one monitor with a very large
resolution?

--
Joakim Simonsson