[osg-users] Composite viewer & resize

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:23:18 PDT 2008

Hi Fabien,

Does osgcomposite resize correctly for you? i.e.

   osgcompositeviewer cow.osg

I have just tried resizing and it all three views adjust their aspect
ratio correctly.  This relies upon the Camera's projection matrices
being resized by the GraphicsContext itself, your own code shouldn't
need to handle the resize, unless of course you actually want to
implement some custom resize.  You can control the resize behaviour of
the projection matrix via the Camera::setProjectionResizePolicy(..)
options are:

        enum ProjectionResizePolicy
        {
            FIXED, /** Keep the projection matrix fixed, despite
window resizes.*/
            HORIZONTAL, /** Adjust the HORIZOTNAL field of view on
window resizes.*/
            VERTICAL /** Adjust the VERTICAL field of view on window resizes.*/
        };

Robert.