[osg-users] GraphicsWindowWin32 Minimize Console Flood

Argentieri, John-P63223 John.Argentieri at gdc4s.com
Thu Jul 31 07:49:03 PDT 2008

Hello osg gang.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would like to see this --

How about fixing GraphicsWindowWin32 when it is minimized to stop
flooding the console in OSG 2.6? The console currently gets flooded with
makeCurrent/swapBuffers failed messages if the window is minimized.

It's not as exciting as KDTree implementations, but a lot of people
actually use a Microsoft OS. I'm sure you guys will fix it sooner or
later, like you did with the texture compression in osgconv on windows.
It's just that I'd like to see it sooner because some of our osg based
projects are nearing completion.

Thanks to all for a superb and free API,
John Argentieri
Software Engineer
GENERAL DYNAMICS
C4 Systems
John.Argentieri at gdc4s.com

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message."