[osg-users] Win32 problem with CompileContexts

Serge Lages serge.lages at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 01:44:18 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am currently trying to use CompileContexts on my application, but just
doing this :

osgViewer::Viewer    viewer;

viewer.setThreadingModel(osgViewer::ViewerBase::SingleThreaded);
osg::DisplaySettings::instance()->setCompileContextsHint(true);
return (viewer.run());

The application crash into glExtensions.cpp line 46 (trying to get the GL
version with glGetString( GL_VERSION )).
Before the crash I have this error message :

PixelBufferWin32::makeCurrentImplementation, wglMakeCurrent error: La
ressource demandé est en cours d'utilisation.
or in english something like that :
PixelBufferWin32::makeCurrentImplementation, wglMakeCurrent error: the
wanted resource is already being used.

Any idea on what's happening ?
My system : WinXP with SVN head, VS 8 Express, NVIDIA 8600GTS

Thanks in advance !

--
Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com