[osg-users] Cmake question

Christiansen, Brad Brad.Christiansen at thalesgroup.com.au
Wed Jul 30 23:29:31 PDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry to ask a question that I am sure is covered somewhere, but I just
cant find mention of it.
How do you select between doing a release and debug build using cmake on
linux?

I cant find any make targets or cmake options in the setup. It is not
mentioned on the wiki and I cant find anything in the mail archives.

Cheers,

Brad

DISCLAIMER:---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files and previous e-mail messages
attached to it are private and confidential. They may contain proprietary or copyright
material or information that is subject to legal professional privilege. They are for
the use of the intended recipient only.  Any unauthorised viewing, use, disclosure,
copying, alteration, storage or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is
strictly prohibited. No part may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written permission of the owner. If you have received this transmission in error, or
are not an authorised recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email,
copies. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not be deemed a
waiver of any privilege or protection. Thales Australia does not warrant or represent
that this e-mail or any documents, files and previous e-mail messages attached are
error or virus free.