[osg-users] Changes on the 2.6 branch

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Wed Jul 30 08:52:56 PDT 2008

Hi all -- Now that the write permission issues have been resolved, I've
checked in a few changes on the 2.6 branch in Robert's absence.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph
-2.6/

The 2.6 branch could definitely benefit from testing; please do so when you
get a chance.

There are currently two submitted changes remaining that I'm aware of:
 - "problem with osgUtil::LineSegmentIntersector"
 - "Matrixf multiply Optimization"

I'm not inclined to commit these changes, as I feel obligated to fully
understand the changes before committing them, and due to prior obligations
this week, I'm unable to give them the attention they require.

Eric, Jeremy, Bob, Paul Melis -- you all have write permission, so if any of
you would like to take a look at these remaining changes and commit them, be
my guest. Otherwise, they can wait for Robert to return.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
+1 303 859 9466