[osg-users] The problem disappeared! (problem with osgUtil::LineSegmentIntersector) Make it please in the next version.

GMD GammerMaxyandex.ru GammerMax at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 29 11:17:32 PDT 2008

I decided my issue. I removed the code from the file. (as was the case previously in 2.5.2). The problem disappeared! Make it please in the next version.

LineSegmentIntersector.cpp

removed the code from the file: line 290 ..

double epsilon = 1e-8;
if ((s-e).length()<epsilon)
 {
 osg::Vec3d delta_e_end = _end - e;