[osg-users] somewhat off-topic: sources of real-world lidar point cloud data?

Lucas wsacul at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:42:48 PDT 2008

I've been looking around for non-topographic lidar data, does anyone here
know of any sources?  Radiohead's House of Cards data is very interesting to
visualize with and a great resource for students and hobbyists, and I'd like
to get access to more.  Data derived from or applicable to mobile robotics
would be particularly useful.  I've had some luck getting sample data from
lidar manufacturers, but very little with google.

Thanks,

Lucas