[osg-users] Problems with viewer->computeIntersections

Фамилия Имя Jonic321 at yandex.ru
Mon Jul 28 07:45:19 PDT 2008

Hallo.
I have a problem with function viewer->computeIntersections in OSG 2.6.0. When I tryed get objects throught which goes line function lost some of them (but line definitely goes throught them). It looks like function can't see some objects. I tryed run osgpick with my scene but this error occured there (when i clicked in different place of object). I hope this error will be repaired in this release of OSG.
Thanks.