[osg-users] computeIntersections works very strange

GMD GammerMaxyandex.ru GammerMax at yandex.ru
Fri Jul 25 12:20:11 PDT 2008

Hello. I have question about OSG v 2.5.5. In this version of OSG function viewer->computeIntersections(x,y, hlist) works very strange - when cursor movements over object is short it(cursor) falls throught the object and function returns name of object which is behind current(object over which cursor is). In earlyer(less 2.5.2) versions of OSG this error has never appeared. How can I solve this problem in this(2.5.5) version of OSG?
Best regards, Max.