[osg-users] transparency becomes dark

Dieter Pfeffer dieter.pfeffer at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu Jul 24 05:30:37 PDT 2008

Hi

I am trying to set the object transparency from 1.0 -> 0.0 and vice versa;
but when I start changing the alpha of the material the object becomes dark.

I have changed the material parameters but without success; when I look in
the loaded model (for example cow.osg) for material, the material is always
null.

I have modified the osgviewer example and attached it.

Could s.o. give me a hint what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks

Dieter

Unclassified Mail

Disclaimer:

notify the sender and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Considering the inherent risks of the use of e-mail communication,
Thales Nederland BV shall not be liable for any damage derived from it.

Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo (Ov.), the Netherlands,
and registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.