[osg-users] Slave Cameras projection matrices and aspect ratio

Joseanibal Colon Ramos jcolon at email.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 23 19:43:28 PDT 2008

Hi Anyone,

I need to fix this ASAP. I am using OSG 2.4+ with old Producer Config
files. OSG creates slave cameras for my multiple window configuration (one
for each). The resulting settings are not quite like specified in my
configuration file. Field of Views are mostly OK, but it is altering the
aspect ratios of the slave cams and providing me with an image slightly
off from how it should be. I've tried setting the Slave cams' projection
matrix, (setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective) with particular aspect ratios
etc, but the aspect ratio value is being overriden somewhere and adjusted
a little bit. However, the Master cam's aspect ratio is correct. How do I
correctly set the Slave cam's aspect ratios?? and Why are the Producer
Configuration files not doing what they used to in OSG 1.2  ?? Anyone
please let me know soon, THANKS!

-JCOLON