[osg-users] glPointSize no longer working for me?

Crezy Elmo crezyelmo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:11:56 PDT 2008

I used to be able to change the size of GL_POINTS in my application both from within a vertex shader and also using glPointSize(float f) in a Drawable.  I recently upgraded to the latest OpenSceneGraph and now no matter what I do tthe point size always seems to default to 1.0.

Anyone have any idea what I could be missing or what might have changed?

Your suggestions highly appreciated!

-C.E.