[osg-users] Getting the opengl texture id of an osg::Texture2D

Steffen Kim mailto.stk at web.de
Wed Jul 23 07:58:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

I cannot find the correct function to get the OpenGL texture-id of an osg::Texture2D.

I have several textures in OSG that I want to use as input for a library that needs the textures as GLuint.

How do I get my OSG-textures in there?

And how can I create an osg::Texture2D out of the GLuint I get as a result after running the API?

I would be really happy about any hints on how to do this.
Thanks in advance,
Steffen