[osg-users] Did getDataFilePathList moved?

Ariasgore ariasgore at gmx.de
Tue Jul 22 09:44:48 PDT 2008

Hello,
I am doing the tutorials on the osg page and I am stuck while using the
osgDB::FilePathList. Did the methods
getDataFilePathList and setDataFileList move? I can only find a
getDataFilePathList in the osg:DB::Registry, but using this as in the
tutorial:
osgDB::FilePathList pathList = osgDB::Registry::getDataFilePathList();
Returns me an error->
Error	1	error C2668: 'osgDB::Registry::getDataFilePathList' : ambiguous call
to overloaded function	in "files.cpp"	36

Using osgDB::getDataFilePathList() as mentioned here
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/Tutorials/HudsAndText
leaves me with an
"Error	1	error C2039: 'getDataFilePathList' : is not a member of 'osgDB'	in
files.cpp	36"

Thanks