[osg-users] Old wiki is _still_ indexed by Google

Paul Melis paul at science.uva.nl
Tue Jul 22 00:55:00 PDT 2008

Hi,

After seeing the latest 'test svn' announcement and seeing the word
'osgexp' I got curious wether that was indeed referring to the 3D max
exporter. A search in Google returns as first hit a link to the old
pmwiki, sigh :-/

Obviously the robots.txt put on openscenegraph.org is not helping
removing those entries from Google. Perhaps its time to rename the php
script to something else then at least Google with get a 404 next time
it tries to index the old wiki. The links should then disappear at some
time.

Paul