[osg-users] Compiler discomfort on IRIX at OpenFlight plugin

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Jul 21 08:09:42 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

"Robert Osfield" wrote:

> [...], my best guess is that you changed:
>
>     virtual ~Record() {}

>     virtual ~Record();

Yes, this is the change I made in 'src/osgPlugins/OpenFlight/Record.h'
at line 64 to make the MIPSPro compiler happy, thus reverting that tiny
part of changeset 7756.
Yet I had to realize that, after finally getting proper binaries, I was
unable to load an OpenFlight sample database that loaded nicely on a
Linux machine where I didn't apply that change - but that's a different
issue.

I'm currently rebuilding this morning's SVN to see if this issue is
still valid. Such a build takes several hours on my Octane (I had the
hope to get my hands onto a dual R14k CPU board right in time, but that
didn't work out), so I'll report when it's done,

	Martin.