[osg-users] integrating an external project to OSG via CMake

Mike Weiblen mike.weiblen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:35:51 PDT 2008

Intending to finally get osgToy and osgVRPN building again with modern
OSG via CMake.

I've looked at several other independent nodekits/apps for guidance
(osggis, mpv, osgppu, vpb, etc) and they all have separate
CMakeModules directories and use slightly different versions of
FindOSG.cmake, apparently derived from a single ancestor version in
OSG itself (which is the oldest)

Is there a single definitive package of CMake goodies (including
FindOSG.cmake) for uniformly but compatibly building independent (or
interdependent) nodekits against OSG?  I'm hoping there are some
resources to jumpstart that integration, else I may need to punt and
just create hardcoded VS projects for shortterm results.

thanks
-- mew

--
Mike Weiblen -- Austin Texas USA -- http://mew.cx/