[osg-users] Weird behavior with the composite viewer

Christian Heine Hellhound at binary-revolution.org
Fri Jul 18 02:14:11 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've implemented a simple Test environment based on the composite
viewer to test the osgPPU environment. All works fine, but i got
a wired behavior with the composite viewer:

When i startup the viewer i see the result of the osgPPU as render to
texture rendered by the viewer. But every mouse input for camera
movement is ignored until i move the complete window. If I've moved
the window i could move the camera too.

On the other hand i got a problem with many objects. If i set up a
scene with some objects (i.e. 5 or 6) the camera is blocked when i
move the camera through the objects ....

Has anyone an idea what could be going wrong? I've added the simple
viewer example as attachment. There is no magic ...

Thanks for any hint or help,
best regards
Christian