[osg-users] Stereo quad buffering

Hart, Derek derhart at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 17 16:20:00 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the osgviewer in a QUAD_BUFFERed stereo mode, but I'm running into problems.  As a note, all the other stereo modes work just fine.  The following is the output that I'm getting running from the osgShell shortcut:

C:\Program Files\OpenSceneGraph\bin>osgviewer --stereo QUAD_BUFFER cow.osg
Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - No matching pixel for
mat found based on traits specified
  GraphicsWindow has not been created successfully.
Viewer::realize() - failed to set up any windows
Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::setPixelFormat() - No matching pixel for
mat found based on traits specified
  GraphicsWindow has not been created successfully.
Viewer::realize() - failed to set up any windows

This machine has a Quadro FX 4500.  I'm running OSG 2.4 from the Windows installers distributed on the OSG website, and I'm running XP.  Any hints as to what my problem might be?

Thanks,
Derek