[osg-users] osgWidget testing

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Thu Jul 17 00:29:35 PDT 2008

Maybe innocuous, but annoying, messages from some osgwidgets examples. Linux 32bits from
this morning SVN.

Why osgwidgetbox opens two windows?

In osgwidgetframe if I try to reduce the frame size below the minimum I receive lots of:
osgWidget: Window [frame] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -20 and -4
osgWidget: Window [frame] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -28 and -4
osgWidget: Window [frame] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -16 and -4
osgWidget: Window [frame] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -20 and -2
osgWidget: Window [frame] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -12 and -2
osgWidget: Window [frame] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -12 and -4
osgWidget: Window [frame] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -8 and -0

Idem for osgwidgetscrolled.

On startup osgwidgetinput prints:
osgWidget: Widget [Label_Row0] was asked to set it's width to 50, but the minimum width is 76.
osgWidget: Widget [Label_Row1] was asked to set it's width to 50, but the minimum width is 75.
osgWidget: Widget [Label_Row2] was asked to set it's width to 50, but the minimum width is 77.
osgWidget: Widget [Widget_1] was asked to set it's height to 18, but the minimum height is 44.

And stretching from the bottom border the frame:

osgWidget: Window [table] should be pixel-aligned, but a remainder was detected for it's
current height (72).
osgWidget: Window [table] should be pixel-aligned, but a remainder was detected for it's
current height (72).
osgWidget: Window [table] should be pixel-aligned, but a remainder was detected for it's
current height (81).
osgWidget: Window [table] should be pixel-aligned, but a remainder was detected for it's
current height (81).
osgWidget: Window [table] should be pixel-aligned, but a remainder was detected for it's
current height (87).
osgWidget: Window [table] should be pixel-aligned, but a remainder was detected for it's
current height (87).
osgWidget: Window [table] should be pixel-aligned, but a remainder was detected for it's
current height (132).

osgwidgetmenu on startup:
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Pick me!] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -61 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Pick me!] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -61 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Pick me!] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -61 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Dont pick them...] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -2 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Pick me!] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -61 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Dont pick them...] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -2 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Grarar!?!] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -61 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Pick me!] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -61 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Dont pick them...] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -2 and 0
osgWidget: Window [Menu_Grarar!?!] can't call resizeAdd() with the values -61 and 0

When in osgwidgetnotebook I push in order the tabs: 1, 2, 3, 0 I receive the messages:

osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_1] in it's object list.
osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_2] in it's object list.
osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_3] in it's object list.
osgWidget: Window [notebook] couldn't find the Widget [Tab_0] in it's object list.

Hope it helps.
			mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle