[osg-users] Calling Wojciech Lewandowski - osgShadow improvements (LiSPSM)

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Wed Jul 16 11:51:28 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have asked in another thread (OpenSceneGraph-2.5.4 developer release
tagged) if Wojtek's osgShadow additions/improvements could be integrated
in time for 2.6. I'm talking about the additions mentioned in this post:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.openscenegraph.user/28683

Wojtek has not yet replied, so I thought I'd send a message with a
clearer title in case it just went under his radar...

Wojtek, I would really like to see this in 2.6, and am available to do
any testing required. Would it be possible to submit the improvements to
Robert for inclusion?

Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com