[osg-users] OSG developers Australia? Melbourne?

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at internetscooter.com
Tue Jul 15 04:24:24 PDT 2008

All,

Seeking OSG developers Australia to participate in developer study...

I am undertaking a PhD in UML based 3D Software Visualisation at RMIT,
Melbourne, Australia. As part of that I wish to investigate 3D
software visualisation for use by OpenSceneGraph developers.

My methodology is user centred, which means I need to first do a user
task study to document how things are currently done, the issues
developers have and whether (in theory) 3D software visualisation
could help.

If there are any OSG developers in Melbourne, Australia (or close
<1000Km), that don't mind someone bugging them for a few hours while
they work, please drop me an email (paul dot mcintosh at
internetscooter dot com). Note: UML usage is not required and all
levels of experience from student to professional is sort.

Cheers,

Paul
--
Paul McIntosh