[osg-users] Creator vs 3Dstudo Max

David Lenihan dl_sim_sim at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 12:42:06 PDT 2008

Hello All
I havent been following the vis-sim world for a while since I have been working in the game industry. We use 3D Max, Maya and some of our own programs. Nobody here has even heard of Creator. We are now looking at osg as a game engine. I looked at the Delta 3D engine but it seems to have a lot of limitations. So now Im back here looking at OSG. Looking forward to working with you guys.
Looks like some things havent changed, people still seem to dislike MPI management. , I heard CAE bought them. Did they fire the management ? Lot of changes in the industry. Is Gersukrunning MPI now ? I see that Bryan Bolstad still hates the MPI management.
I looked at Gordon Tomlinson's site, it used to be full of juicy gossip and used to skewer MPI managemnt but that seems pretty quiet nowadys.
Gordon what is new in the vis-sim world, gossip wise. Are you still available to do some consulting for us ?
[osg-users] Creator vs 3D Studo MaxBryan Bollard sim_man75 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 06:41:03 PST 2007