[osg-users] Configure error on Sun Solaris machine

Smith, Leonard C leonard.c.smith at ngc.com
Mon Jul 14 08:09:21 PDT 2008

Hello All;

I am having a problem configuring OSG on a Sun Solaris machine.

The cmake command line I am using is (I skipped the configure script,
which just calls a command line similar to this):

cmake --debug-mode -Wdev -i -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release .

I have removed the CMakeCache.txt file, and re-run a few times, all with
the same result:

CMake Error: The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with a FOREACH
statement that was not closed properly. Within the directory:
/net/fry/riss/home/smithle7/usr/opt/solaris_10/OpenSceneGraph
CMake Error: The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with a FOREACH
statement that was not closed properly. Within the directory:
/net/fry/riss/home/smithle7/usr/opt/solaris_10/OpenSceneGraph

There is no FOREACH statement in my CMakeLists.txt file.  Where does
this error come from?

Thanks,
Lenny Smith