[osg-users] Building OSG 2.5.4 on MacOS X w/ CMake

Hartmut Seichter lists at technotecture.com
Sun Jul 13 14:34:49 PDT 2008

Hi there,

maybe I have missed some discussions about this ...

- CMake builds seem not to build as frameworks and bundles, is this
intentional or is there a CMake option?

- Building on 10.5 for a 10.4 target fails due to the offending line
seen in the patch. The 10.4u SDK comes with a sys/stat.h why not use it?
I suppose pure Darwin builds can use __DARWIN__ ? It probably depends on
how far back you want to support.

Other than above problems it seems to work quite well.

Cheers,
Hartmut