[osg-users] about mipmaping

Simba forrestgump at 126.com
Thu Jul 10 02:12:11 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,
      oh, I'm sorry, I forgot it, I'm new to this.
      I'm using osg2.4.0, under windows-XP, I'm not sure about this machine's graphics hardware, but does that matter? I'm trying to use my own mipmap texture data, not trying to use hardwaremipmapgeneration.
      the effect of my code is like this: test.jpg.

      thank you for your reply!
                                         simbaforrest
                                         forrestgump at 126.com

在2008-07-10 16:18:16,"Robert Osfield" <robert.osfield at gmail.com> 写道: