[osg-users] problem in mipmap

冯晨 forrestgump at 126.com
Thu Jul 10 01:03:41 PDT 2008

 Hi,
   I've met a very strange problem when I tried to set mipmaps in a osg::Image object.
   If I use the sample code in osgParticle/PrecipitationEffect.cpp, I can get correct mipmap texture, however, if I try to read texture data from files to set mipmap texture, it didn't work. I'll be mad, somebody met this problem before? help~~~~~~

p.s.
   sample code(texturemipmaps.cpp) : change from osgParticle/PrecipitationEffect.cpp and work well
   my code(Mymipmap.cpp):  could not work appropriately, with no texture on that plane......