[osg-users] The growing draw bar in the stats handler

rpingry at gmail.com rpingry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 18:46:32 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I recently added a stats handler to our game viewer.  Something I noticed is
that if you have the stats window open, showing the bars, that the draw bar
grows and grows.  The framerate starts dropping and gets slower.  If I turn
the bars off, the framerate returns to 60.  When I turn the bars back on,
the draw bar is suddenly back where it was when I turned it off, and starts
growing again.

I noticed this does not happen if I have a fairly trivial model, and it does
not happen in osgviewer at all (as far as I can tell), using the same model
I had in my game viewer.  What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks
-- Rick