[osg-users] CFP: OpenSceneGraph BOF @ SIGGRAPH, Wed Aug 13 noon

Mike Weiblen mew at mew.cx
Wed Jul 9 09:49:18 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Call for Presenters at the OSG BOF

It's that time again, to invite folks to show off their latest and
greatest OSG-related work at the OpenSceneGraph Birds-of-a-Feather
gathering.

http://www.siggraph.org/s2008/attendees/birds/

Our venue is the Los Angeles Convention Center, Wed Aug 13, Room 501A,
Noon - 1 pm (immediately following and in the same room as the DIVERSE
BOF, and the same day as the OpenGL BOF)

Given we have 1 hour, we split that into a presentation section of no more
than 1/2 hour, leaving the remainder of the hour for informal
discussion/demo/socializing time.

To allow for several presenters, presentations are kept short, limited to
5 minutes, to give a brief tasty overview of your topic to the entire
group.  After the formal presentation section, everyone is encouraged pick
a spot in the room to continue to demo and discuss with folks during the
informal social mingling time.

Please let me know if you would like sign up for one of the presentation
slots.

See you in Los Angeles!
-- mew

Mike Weiblen -- Austin Texas USA -- http://mew.cx/