[osg-users] Could not create GraphicsContext using static osg libs?

Leeten leeten2003 at 163.com
Wed Jul 9 00:23:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

       I’m building OSG 2.4 under Win32 Static Link Debug. I followed the “Win32 static link” (http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/Tasks/Win32StaticLink) to config my VC 2003.net. After I built core static libs, I built the osgviewerMFC example and here is the problem: it can not create GraphicsContext.
       The code is followed:
       /// MFC_OSG.cpp
osg::GraphicsContext* gc = osg::GraphicsContext::createGraphicsContext(traits.get());
The above gc was 0.

And I trace the core code, in GraphicsContext.cpp, line 44:
static ref_ptr<GraphicsContext::WindowingSystemInterface> s_WindowingSystemInterface;
return s_WindowingSystemInterface;
The above s_ WindowingSystemInterface was 0.

I’ve no idea to solve this problem, could anyone give me some suggestion?
Thanks very much.

2008-07-09

Leeten