[osg-users] osgviewerQT, qt4.4.0 and .osg file

Johan Nouvel openscenegraph at archivideo.com
Tue Jul 8 09:02:54 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I'm on Unbuntu 8.04, and I have problem with osgviewerQT (osg 2.5.0) and qt 4.4.0  when loading osg file.
Either I view nothing (for osgcool.osg), or a strange degraded model without light, without texture, with not all faces
(for cow.osg).

It works with osgviewer and it works with osgviewerQT and qt4.3.4.

More, it works with ive file and .3ds file so it seems not to be an OpenGL context/initialization trouble

I have looked in osgdb_osg but all data are well parsed.

Have someone ever see this problem ? Does someone know the solution ?

Thanks,
Johan.

--
Johan Nouvel, R&D Project Manager