[osg-users] cessnafire.osg...

Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC Shayne.Tueller at HILL.af.mil
Thu Jul 3 16:10:57 PDT 2008

I have a simple/silly question regarding cessnafire.osg.

I can load this into a node and display it without trouble, however, when I
apply a MatrixTransform to the node, the geometry is changed but the
fire/smoke animation doesn't follow the geometry. I'm assuming that the
fire/smoke is modeled using osgParticle.

My question is, is what do I need to do to have fire/smoke undergo the same
transformation as the geometry so that it moves with the airplane? Do I need
to use the Texture matrix?

Any help here would be welcome.

Thanks,

-Shayne