[osg-users] osgViewer 's' key Geometry information

dimi christop dimi_christop at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 06:41:14 PDT 2008

Hi,
in the QuickStart Guide at page 9 (1.3.4 Statistics Display)
it is stated that the 's' key cycles between 4 display modes.
1. Frame Rate, showing only the FPS
2. Traversal time, showing the traversal times including a graphical display
3. Geometry information, dsipalys the number of Drawable obkect, and total number of vertices/primitives.
4. Nothing

I only can only see mode 1,2,4 mode 3 does not exist.
Is this another Errata bug for Paul Martz or am I missing something.

Thanks
Dimi