[osg-users] Osgswig

Hartmut Seichter lists at technotecture.com
Thu Jul 3 01:27:49 PDT 2008

Hi Luigi,

thanks for the patch, I will skim through it ASAP. I was just catching
up with all my local osgSWIG patches - I will add a cleaner wxWidgets
example (the one in the example/python folder was outdated) - based on
osgViewer rather than osgUtil::SceneView.

I got everything working on Windows XP, Linux (Ubuntu 8.04 x86_64) and
Leopard. Can you submit specific problems you have to the osgSWIG issue
tracker?

Cheers,
Hartmut