[osg-users] How to control RTT camera sometimes work and sometimes don't work

guilianzhang guilianzhang at 163.com
Wed Jul 2 19:47:35 PDT 2008

Hi,
I want to let the RTT camera render the scene only when the scene changed, are there any callback mechanism that I can control the RTT camera when it has to update the texture and when it should stop working?

If I make the RTT camera stop working, will the textures it renders be destroyed instantly?
If the texture will be destroyed, how can I save the data of MRT to images for I will use these data every frame in the later pass?
Are there any method that make the MRT data avoid being destroyed instead of copy those data to images?

Thanks very much!

guilianzhang
2008-07-03