[osg-users] Planning for upcoming OpenSceneGraph 2.6 release

Mike Weiblen mike.weiblen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:01:58 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

I'll be building them over the next couple days (holiday weekend
travel etc).  I'll check the new binaries into the osgToy SVN, we can
then decide how to integrate into OSG and CMake.  I'll let you know
when ready.

I'm curious if anyone has experience with those new versions, and if
anyone has opinions pro/con on moving to them?  Also, are there any
other packages to be updated that I've missed?

thanks
-- mew

--
Mike Weiblen -- Austin Texas USA -- http://mew.cx/