[osg-users] Composite viewer & resize

fabien rioli fabien.rioli at tharsis-software.com
Tue Jul 1 02:59:50 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm currently having problems with the resize event redistribution with
multiple views (in a composite viewer).
It seems that only one of the viewers receives the resize event.
See the attached example (.cpp) witch illustrate the problem (two viewers
with a resize handler).
In the resise handlers I change the projection matrix in order to show witch
view gets the event.
The following sreenshots shows different steps of the test.

1.jpg : no event
2.jpg : a first resize event ( the window have been moved)
3.jpg : a second resize event ( resise from the bottom right corner)

>From what I have understood from osgViewer/CompositeViewer.cpp (in the
eventTraversal) the viewer witch receives the event is the one who have the
focus.
I think that because every viewer in the same window is affected by the
resizing, the may have to receive the event each other.
Is this an intended behaviour ?

Thank you in advance,

Fabien

--