[osg-users] osgViewerMFC example fails...

Ricko 3D ricko3D at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:52:54 PDT 2007

I built the OSG 2.1.8 version of osgViewerMFC with Visual Studio 2005
without an issue. What version dev tools are you building with? What's the
problem converting an MFC CString to std::string? What specifically was the
error or failure? Conversion should work except for some known
Unicode-specific issues.