[osg-users] Time to default to using OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL?

Mike Wittman mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Fri Sep 7 08:19:52 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

If OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL becomes the standard, it would be very useful
to add an option in osgversion to spit out the OSG SOVERSION (and one
for OpenThreads, if different).  Otherwise scripted manipulation of OSG
binaries across releases will be difficult to do with precision.

I'll see if I can't take a crack at this.

-Mike

Mike Wittman
mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.
8584 Katy Freeway, Suite 400 / Houston, Texas 77024
Tel.  +1 (713) 464-6188
Fax. +1 (713) 464-6440
Web:  www.seismicmicro.com