Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:27:35 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I'll be making the 2.1.13 dev release tomorrow morning, so would very
much appreciate some testing of the SVN version on different platforms
before then to make sure we have a stable point to tab the release.

I would also like to 2.2 out pretty sharp.  If possible even Thursday
this week. This will require a couple more dev releases this week and
lots of build/runtime testing.  In general I believe the recent 2.1.x
look pretty stable, so hopefully this isn't too much of a tall order.

Thanks in advance for your help,