[osg-users] back from a break, rookie mistake I am sure.

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 01:20:51 PDT 2007

Hi Philip,

The looks like a build/linking error or some sort.  I'm no windows
users so can't pinpoint directly, but build options are the place to
look, or just double checking you aren't linking to plugins are
runtime that were built with a different version of the OSG.

This problem isn't related to your code, or the OSG code so don't both
trying to debug it... just fix the above problems.

Robert.