[osg-users] texturing a sphere segment

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 01:01:34 PDT 2007

Hi Slyvain,

To do distortion correction you are best using a multiple pass render
to texture approach as done for sphercial display support now in
osgView::View.  I'm I don't have the available time to teach you how
to go about do your own custom distortion correction so you'll have
learn things from what you can gleen from the web, the OSG sources and
a little bit of initiative at your end.

Robert.