[osg-users] Old mailing list messages? (was Re: Has anyone tried 64-bit SUSE enterprise)

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Sep 28 12:03:29 PDT 2007

Hello,

Is everyone else getting really old messages from the mailing list
too? I thought I was the only one (as whenever I mentioned not getting
some messages, someone was quick to blame my spam filter which I knew
was empty). But this seems to indicate the contrary:

> This is a very old message please ignore this.  I have no clue why it
> is here now. It may have been moderated

I have mentioned before that some messages did not seem to get through
to the list (I would only see the reply, not the original message -
and at least one submission did not make it through). But this morning
I started receiving some old messages (June, July of this year, maybe
some older). Is anyone else getting this?

Robert, are you investigating this with your mailing list provider?
It's just an annoyance, but a reliable mailing list is pretty
important to OSG's development I would imagine...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/