Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Fri Sep 28 05:23:10 PDT 2007

I don't remember the beginning of this thread, and what platform it is
on, so hopefully this will be relevant.

There are makefiles with the preprocessor targets, making this very
easy.

For example, to get the preprocessor output for (for example) Shape.cpp,
I do:
> cd src/osg
> make Shape.i

Shape.i is created in src/osg/CMakeFiles/osg.dir/Shape.i.

This is very handy.

andy