[osg-users] Transparency problem

Christophe Medard christophe.medard at oktal.fr
Fri Sep 28 01:20:48 PDT 2007

Hi Paul and Robert,

What you are saying makes sense indeed, I didn't think about that.
I will check that inferring (the database is large and exported from 3DSMax
using OSGExp) : maybe OSGEXp suffer of some lackings concerning transparency
issues indeed.
Maybe I have after loading of the .osg (or .ive) to make a quick pass on the
scenegraph to isolate the TRANSPARENT_BIN affected geometries to associate
some of them to another (of greater number) bin.

I'll make further inquiries to check that point and see.
I'll keep the mailing list informed of the conclusion cos it may be of
interest for others.

Thanks

--
Christophe Médard