[osg-users] MODKEY_CTRL problem

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:58:53 PDT 2007

On 9/27/07, Panagiotis Papadakos <papadako at csd.uoc.gr> wrote:
> Hi Robert. Linux/KDE.

OK. I've reproduce the problem in osgkeyboard, it looks like the alt
tab is prevent GraphicsWindowX11 from getting any events, and if it
isn't getting any events then there is no way for it to know that
anything has changed.  Pressing 'alt' on its own in the osgkeyboard
window fixes the problem.

As to a solution? I don't know.  One might need to dynamically query
the modifier state rather than relying on events.  This would require
substantial changes though, and is not something I have time to go
chasing after right now.  Others are welcome to investigate.